Looking for work in moldova

Hello, still looking for work in moldova, if anyone knows of jobs for english speaking people, or english companies, can you please contact me, thank you

Hi spencer97,

For better visibility, a new topic was created from you post on the Moldova Forum. Hope this might help.

Please can you tell us more about yourself, and what type of job are you looking for, this might help us to guide in the right way.

Thank you,

David.

Hi there im looking for any work, at the moment in moldova, im a manager, for a logistics company in england, and also run a warehouse.but im looking 2 move to moldova as my girlfriend is from there, the only thing is I can only speak english, but if you know of any english speaking jobs, I would be very interested to know
Thank you

Im 38yrs old, a good worker, and would love to move to moldova, im easy to get on with,

Hello spencer97.

The Jobs in Moldova section could help. You should post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Check moldovajobs.com . There are several English speaking companies if you do qualify. Improgroup is one of it. They do deal with buying and selling printers accessories all over the world and located in Chisinau. Are you in Moldova now?

Hi there im in england, but want 2 move beause my girlfriend is from moldova, thanks so much, for your reply.

Thank you 4 the reply il take a look:)

Hello Everybody,

I am Marcel,From Brazil
I am Looking for new opportunities and challenges in Europe,any country..... if someone know some job/agency/contact, i will be very grateful.
I am Mechanical Production Engineer,married with Russian Citizen.
willing to realocation and travels.

Thanks for all,
Marcel

Hi Marcel,

Please post an advert in the Jobs in Moldova section, this might be helpful. :)

Regards,

David.

Hello David,

Thanks for your reply and attention.

i am new in the Expat.com,i don't know how the things work so well, i didn't find how to make an advert in the page jobs in Moldova jobs, if you can say me one time how it is,i will be very glad.

Thanks a lot one more time,
Marcel

if there is any Pakistani national in this group plz reply

i wish to visit Moldova in future if there is job or permanent settlement. also looking some Moldovan friends.