Art and Music Workshops idea in Salzburg

I have just moved to Salzburg (from UK) and I would like to set up workshops around the Salzburg area designed for children and young adults, especially in poorer areas of the city.
I am looking for teachers who are skilled at art, (graffiti, painting, anything related to art), music, dance, design, fashion design - ANYTHING CREATIVE.
This is only an idea at the moment, but this could turn into a really interesting business that is fun to work at and helps children learn new skills.
If you have any Ideas and/or would like to help please contact me.
Peace

Hi  Jacob Street,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you tell us more about your project, giving us details might help us to guide you in the right way.

Thank you,

David.

Hi there,

OK -
1.   i am looking for artists, musicians, english teachers, craft, outdoor, dancers etc, who are looking to make some extra money teaching at workshops.

2. Looking for links to businesses/schools/community centres/groups/health groups who could be interested in running workshops for kids/adults.

3.  Need to see if there is a market in Salzburg/Austria for such a business.

Below are my main objectives :

To create a social conscience and a drive to deliver inspirational workshops and events to clients around Austria.

Its aim to engage clients in a variety of relevant subjects and artforms, giving them the opportunity to work with established and credible (local) artists.

Ability to work business to business which means our clients can range from schools, universities, charities, local events through to large corporations such as Red Bull, Sony etc.

Any help in any or all the areas would be great.

Thanks

Jake

HI , I am from mauritius and will be staying in Salzbourg as from August. I would like to be of help in your project.I play guitar and do singing .

Hi there,

Lawrence - please send me your details to [email protected]. Then we can chat further.

Kindest regards

Jacob