Sheesha and Swimming

Hi Guys,

I will be visiting Bahrain very soon. Kindly suggest some venues for smoking Sheesha. And also I am interested in swimming, so if there are private swimming pools or beaches to have some swimming, please let me know.

Any cafe in Bahrain will offer you a Shisha. Recommend Al Bandeira in Adliya or Seef but there are many many places you can smoke Shisha.

For the pool, you can go to Coral Bay Club or Elite Seef Residence as they both have nice pools. If you are going to stay at a hotel, surely check your hotel's pool. It's gonna be pretty much the same.

brightonguy wrote:

Any cafe in Bahrain will offer you a Shisha. Recommend Al Bandeira in Adliya or Seef but there are many many places you can smoke Shisha.

For the pool, you can go to Coral Bay Club or Elite Seef Residence as they both have nice pools. If you are going to stay at a hotel, surely check your hotel's pool. It's gonna be pretty much the same.

Thanks for such a useful reply.

for Sheesha, I would prefer outdoor. Does this Al Bandeira in Adliya has outdoor sitting?

And about the Elite Seef residence, what are the rates for a normal visitor?

Al Dar Islands offers a very relaxing day, sheesha and a private beach.

http://www.aldarislands.com/

Yes, both places have an outdoor area - although I don't know if it is wise to sit outside on this heat.

For Elite Seef Residence, check out their website (elitegroup4u.com/all-suite-hotels/elite-seef-residence.html). Even if you are not staying at the hotel, you can still use their pool as long as you purchase something from the poolside bar.

Josnuggles wrote:

Al Dar Islands offers a very relaxing day, sheesha and a private beach.

http://www.aldarislands.com/

I think it is a private beach at an Island nearby Bahrain. Seems like a good idea, but is this beach crowded at weekends? How about normal days because I will be probably coming on this Thursday to visit it?

It is not that crowded. Weekdays will not be busy at all. It is a beautiful place - definitely worth a visit.

You will love Al Dar. Certainly won't be crowded - too hot!!