Change of profession

dear sir,

i m electrical and electronic engineer and my profession in iqama is electrical technician ...
now i want to change my profession and i also want to transfer my iqama....now i have few question if some could help me ...

1. is it possible to change the profession and transfer iqama at the same time
2. for profession change some body told me to register on saudi council of engineer and upload ur documents but its showing some error that first u have to take a labour letter for change of profession and after changing of profession u can register ur self with sce
3. if i change my profession what is the need to register with sce ..
4. i heard that for engineer profession u have to give a test each year before ur iqama renewal is it true ??

please reply someone quickly

thanks

I have all of the answers, but I can't respond because I'm not a sir.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I have all of the answers, but I can't respond because I'm not a sir.

Just pretend he wrote "dear Hailey" and let us see the answers. :D

It's not polite to answer something addressed to someone else.

can someone kindly move this thread to Saudi forums :)

Then I'll never see the answer.

1. is it possible to change the profession and transfer iqama at the same time

(NO, it should be one at a time)

2. for profession change some body told me to register on saudi council of engineer and upload ur documents but its showing some error that first u have to take a labour letter for change of profession and after changing of profession u can register ur self with sce

They would be requiring your diploma to be attested from numerous government office in india.

3. if i change my profession what is the need to register with sce ..

It is the work of your GR officer.

4. i heard that for engineer profession u have to give a test each year before ur iqama renewal is it true ??

No.

Good guy Sir Anwarv :lol: