Excellent Ayee(domestic helper) and driver referral

We have been having our driver and ayee for 3 years.  They are excellent in their domain of expertise, on time, honest and reliable.  We are leaving by mid July and would like to help them to find their next jobs.
If your are interested, please reply.

Hello Vivibeijing.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Beijing section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,
We plan on being in beijing from Sept onward.
Were you the employer?
Did you had children?

Tell me more, thanks

Yes, I am their employer.  The Ayee has had experience in taking care of young kids, teenager and dog.  She is very professional, clean and reliable.  She always waits for my teenager son to go home before she leaves if we are not home yet.  She is asking salary at 3200rmb per month.  She can also deal with our property manager for any repairment works that will relief you greatly.  Where will be your home in Beijing?

thanks a lot, this is useful details to know, but i guess my arrival is too far away (Sept) to consider anything at this stage. Just for info: 3200 rmb per month, is for what type of services: Monday to Friday, what hours? I'd appreciate to learn more.
Regards

Hi,

Where did you live in Beijing? We are moving to Shunyi in middle of August. Currently live in Shanghai and are looking for a driver (with car).

Can you give me some details please?

Hi Vivibeijing,
I am looking for an Ayee, but for only half a day of cleaning. I have a small apartment which I will be moving into in the Sanlitun area around the end of September. I require cleaning of the floors/surfaces to the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Would your Ayee be interested in a one off job, or an on-going weekly maintenance job?
Many thanks,
Natasha

Natasha hi

'fraid I can't help you with an Ayi but once you arrive I am sure you will be able to find one via your compound notice board or asking a neighbour to ask their Ayi if they have a friend looking for  a job.

I would like to point out that (a) you are replying to an old thread and if the post was genuine then yonks ago she would have found a new employer and (b), call me paranoid but, the English used in the post is not native English level yet the poster says she/he is an American,