24500AED is a good salary for living with 2 kids in abu dhabi?

Dear friends who live in abu dhabi,

I got an offer from an oil company here in abu dhabi which provide me 150K AED per year of housing allowance and 35K AED per year per kid of education assistance. The salary itself is 24500 AED nett. Do you think this is a good offer for me to live here with wife (not working) and 2 kids (6 year old and 1 year old) ? Since I have no idea the cost for good life in abu dhabi. Car loan is granted with 48 months settlement with zero interest amounting 100K AED.

I do really appreciate your prompt feedback if you do so since I need to make decision soon.
Thank you in advance.

Yes that is comfortable living already

Hi its a good offer just ask if you will have health insurance for your wife and kids as by law you must have it for your self from the new employer AS this is a much needed thing here as just to see the doctor it will cost you 100 euro if you pay cash
If you need any more help just ask we have been here over 9 years working now
Regards
Simon

Yes, take it and say thank you :)

really nice offer bro... take it

I'm waiting a quite similar offer (maybe from the same company :D )and am in the same situation than you (married with two kids). I think it's a very good opportunity, at least for me.

Cheers!

HI
this is good offer ..for health insurance it will cover all your family ( by law for you + your wife + 3 kids )
good luck

14,000 AED is a good salary with 1 kid in Abu Dhabi.

I recently got an offer from one of the companies in Abu Dhabi.
Basic 7,000 AED and Other Allowances:7000 AED(Including HRA, Leave tickets and Vehicle expenses) Total remuneration:14,000 AED.
Medical insurance will be provided be by the company.

Please let me know what is the Accomadation charges and cost of living in Abu Dhabi.

Hello Aftab,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you can have a look at the different discussions in the Cost of living in Abu Dhabi forum, this will surely helps you ;)
For the accommodation charges please visit the Housing in Abu Dhabi section, you will have a brief idea of the different prices.

Thank you,
Pravin.

Hi,

I have an offer with 14000 AED.
Is this enough for me to live along with my family(wife and a kid)

that kind of salary will give you good comfort here in the emirates mr mahendra .

Hi Mr. Mahendra.

I thinks that is a VERY GOOD offer!, because you are going to receive:

1.- 150k AED housing allowance (apart of your net salary)
2.- 35k AED education allowance for each kid (apart of your NET salary too)
3.- 100k AED car loan woth NO INTEREST in 2 years
4.- your net salary: 24500 AED

in my case is quite different: THE COMPANY only give me a net salary of 7000 USD + 1500USD for housing...no more!!