Get a salary range for a Senior Consultant

Hi everyone! I am new here. I would just like to get a salary range for a Senior Consultant (supervisory post) position in PwC here in PNG (specifically, salary range offered to Filipino nationals). I hope you can help me out! :) Well, this will help me out in deciding whether to push with my application or not.

What amount can you say as a low, good and generous offer? Will be waiting for your feedback. Thanks in advance!

Hi iAmSleekGio,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Papua New Guinea forum.

All the best,
Christine

Good morning, can you explain what is Senior Consultant Supervisory Position and where is PwC, are you referring to POM?

Just asking, nothing personal.

jackhammer

Same situation as the threadstarter.

Anyone care to share on reasonable asking salary range for a Senior Consultant role?

Please help me find the website where I can apply in POM. I am a CPA from Philippines.

Hi dophened,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Job in Papua New Guinea section, this might help you find what you are looking for.
:)
Thank you,

David.

David, thank you.. An agency here in Phil's. called me up that they are requiring a finance manager in a mining company in PNG. And I am qualified, they are asking of my desired salary.. Do you have any idea of the average? Since you know the cost of living and taxes over there? Thanks

Best to ask for a high salary but open to negotiation.

A Google search for salaries in PNG should come up with something.

Hi stumpy, I think PwC is PriceWaterCoopers auditing and consultancy company of PNG has been referring by IAMSLEEKGIO, as I do my research around 60k AUD per annum.