Hello from Canada

We are getting ready to move to Panama and need as much information as we can get. HOWDY from Canada

Hey guys!

Just lemme know what questions you have and i'll see if i can help you...I'm panamanian.

Have a good trip to Panama city...where the grass is green...and the girls are pretty  LOL

Mike and Charlie - Greetings from Panama! We have met several Canadians down here over the past few years. There are several areas in Panama that would be great for relocating. I would suggest you do some homework, as some questions and really decide whether you want the mountains or the coast.

best in your search and blogs such as this are great ways to get to know locals and have any questions answered.

cheers,
db

Thank you Torio,
For sure we know we want to live in the mountains. We have heard so many different things. #1, even if they say they have INTERNET, it goes down a lot. #2, water is also an issue. Gated community or not gated community.
Homework: What we did was set up this site, and began to read everything we could get our hands on. Books, You Tubes, you name it, we are trying to find whatever we can on Panama and how to move there from Canada.
Being able to talk t any fellow Canadians would be very helpful.
canadaexpats.ning.com
We did contact 2 Realtors from watching you Tubes who sell homes in panama and both said they would send us an e-mail so we could find out about homes, but we heard from neither. So back to square one in that department.
We have so much to learn, and are so excited that one day soon we will be living our dream, but just don't know where in panama.
Thank you
Mike & Charlie