Moving to Cairo

Good day to everyone.

I will move soon to Cairo and after few months, my family will follow.

The flat offered by the company is simply disgusting and we are looking for a more European one.

We are looking as well for an english language school for my two daughters attending next school year at grade 6 and 1.

The location will be Heliopolis and we are focusing our search in the El Sham Club area.

Could you help me?

Many thanks
Giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe,

Don't know the Heliopolis area very well but, if you are looking for European standards for your family, Al Rehab and Maadi areas are quite nice and they have several good English schools close by. These 2 are the most popular places to live in for expats in Cairo.

Good luck!

Hi Aykalam,
thanks indeed for the information, I will move next week and I will have 2 months to find the right location.

Cheers
Giuseppe

Heliopolis is very good! I will move there soon, from Maadi, to be closer to one of my job!
It is a new area, and like all districts in Cairo, there are good areas and less good!
Also in Heliopolis you have good access at Cairo English School, a private international school, very professional staff with high standard of teaching! I use to prepare some students of this school,they follow British curriculum, so the seriousness and the care for students are the best!
And by the way, I could say that private learning system here in Egypt is more professional than in some parts of Europe, and good competition is at its home!
More details you could find on the website www.cesegypt.com

Good day again and another quick question:

are there any fencing schools in Cairo for my 11 y.o. daughter?

Thanks in advance

Giuseppe

The Olympic Center For Training National Teams
Rd. 250
Maadi, Cairo
Tel:
02-25164335, 02-25164330,
02-25164336, 02-25164352
Also, you could send an email to one of Egyptian that is professional in fencing and know all details about Cairo opportunities in this sense [email protected]
The person' s name is Mahmoud Tarek, he attended the camp in Szombathely (HUN).

Hi Valibilic,
thanks indeed for your info.

Giuseppe