Quick Question: Fast internet, Gym Access and Grocery store

Hey Friends, My Thailand visa is finishing and i like to live in Cambodia for a month,

I need FAST internet, clean/quiet place to do online work, also need gym access and a grocery store as i like to make most of my own food.

Can you tell me the name of the city and area i can find these 3?

(Beach would be nice but not a necessary)

IF you even know a landlord or somewhere i can rent for 1 month would be fantastic!

Thanks so much in advance for your help :::)))

You may want to look at a serviced apartment, as they can be rented for 1 month, private landlords want a minimum of 3 months with contract.
Or you could choose a hotel for a month and ask for discount.

Serviced apartments should have good WiFi and a good hotel will as well.

In Phnom Penh there is Lucky Supermarket in the Sorya Mall near the Central market for groceries.
Also there are gyms in Phnom Penh, 1 on street 154 and others can be found in hotels.

Hello , at phnom penh city in bkk area is a convenience place to live ,
[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

thanks so much!

How do I get serviced apparmtents? may be you could Private message me ??

Im trying to find out how i can get a cheap monthly apartment with kitchen and close to a GYM and GRocery store with fast internet ::))

Thanks so much!!!

A serviced apartment will certainly not be cheap. It will cost around 500$/month. For this price you will get your kitchen in your room, a swimming pool and a gym. For Internet don't worry. .. for 20$ you have your own mobile internet with 10Gig/month.
Note also that phnom penh is at 4hours by car from sihanoukville beach.