Grocery shopping

I need some help. I'm looking for a grocery store where I can buy good meats( chicken, beef , pork) I have been to Big C. And the meats were good. I went to the one in crescent mall district 7 but I don't like meats that have been sitting out uncovered. Is there any good quality meats that locals go to? I have a big family to feed so I don't want to go to those gourmet shops and spend so much on meats as I like to cook a lot at home.

Isacameth wrote:

I need some help. I'm looking for a grocery store where I can buy good meats( chicken, beef , pork) I have been to Big C. And the meats were good. I went to the one in crescent mall district 7 but I don't like meats that have been sitting out uncovered. Is there any good quality meats that locals go to? I have a big family to feed so I don't want to go to those gourmet shops and spend so much on meats as I like to cook a lot at home.

Just go Saigon co op mart near your residence. They have so many super markets around HCMC.

Thuong Charma

I have been to coop mart but I find the quality of meats poor. I will pay more for meats if I have to but I wanted to get an idea of where other people shop.

Check out Metro they have a god selection.

Do I not need a membership to shop at metro?

Use the search function. There has been several discussions here about butcher stores.

Isacameth show them your passport and they'll give you a one day pass, push it and they'll give up a one month pass. Agree with Anatta to many questions without searching...