Where to go in Oman

I know this has been asked hundreds of time, but may I ask, out of your great experiences, where to go in Muscat and in Oman in general?
Thanks

Welcome on Expat-blog Samerjo! I have moved the thread on the Oman forum. I hope another members will be able to help you.

Good luck!

Thank you Christine

Christine, I tried to send you this:
"Christine, if you get this, I want to ask what shall i do in order to be able to send private messages? every time I try I keep getting a note that it is not activiated for new users. when will i get to be an Old User :)

Thank you."

It should be working now!

Hellop there, There are many places to visit in Muscat, such as Bander Kharain, Seefa, wadi al Maieh, spring water in Al Ansaab etc. Oman: Wadis, Desert and wadis, nice beaches.
This can not describe over the forum really we can meet if you like to discuss more on this: I can spare time for you.

hi i think u can also visit hoota caves.
its really great to go there

I have been in Oman for two years and bored of visiting same places everyday.
I used to say this till yesterday.
Instead of going Careffour try to visit Sabco and try the restaurant s thereand if you have a chance try to visit Al Sawadi Beach that you will have fun.If you dont mind to drive all the way.

Soon i will go on  a holiday travelling France, Switzerland, Germany and Italy.I`m so excited and looking forward to it.

(moderated: no free ads)

Visit
listfivewordpress.com and list your first five places in oman