Cable and internet costs

Can someone help me out with the Cable and internet costs

What is the monthly cost of cable and what Indian channels are covered in that?

What is the monthly cost of unlimited internet per month. I am a big time downloader and download about 10 GB per month.

Also how do we approach both? Any contact details.

CTV would cost you 120usd subscription for 6 months with one month free.
and appx. apx. 50 Usd for internet connection per month.

Hey thanks.
Any details on the channels in CTV and the internet downloading speed and limit?

No one who can help me with this?

check site of airteltz.com
vodacom.com
tigo.com

Hey Deepak,
           I have checked that out but I would like to know what plan you're using just to get an idea. Also what channels do they show in CTV?

Airtel is the fastest internet here as its speed is 3.75 G. Speed keeps on changing.

WIN Cable is very cheap option (better than CTV) as you pay only USD 30 for decorder and pay USD 30 for 4 months and you get almost all main Indian channels.

Any idea on what channels and how do I get contact details for both?

Also whats the cost of that airtel 3.75 G plan per month with a downloading limit of say 3-5GB?

For knowledge of Indian channels in WIN Cable, please contact +255-713-717978.

Also there is a good scheme with Airtel, pay Tsh. 5,999/- and for one week, you get 275 minutes talk time on any mobile within Tanzania, unlimited SMS within Tanzania and get 3 GB internet. So calculate what you pay for whole month and what you get for whole month.

One more plus point, send one Tanzanian Airtel line (say line A) to India and enjoy local charges from Tanzania with another Tanzanian Airtel line (say line B) to call line A. To make more clear, Line B is in Tanzania and line A is in India. This works out as you will be calling India from Tanznia @ 50 paise per minute.

ENJOY.....

Thanks a ton. Would love some clarity on what channels you get to see. As in if u can list them down.

hi

never heard about CTV.
going to get DSTV, at $ 90 per month to have proper english channels.
for phone using vodacom, 30,000 TS unlimited, but crap quality... just basic use, even 5 GB .
for home use ( computers) from Simba net, $ 300 per month, super crap!!

good luck

Hey Ankit,

Greetings!

In CTV there is more then 250 channels which includes most indian channels like News Channels (NDTV India, Aajtak, Zee News etc., Entertainment channels (Star plus, sab TV etc. and movies channels also. If you need more details for channels please do email on [email protected], you will get the channel list and subscription price.

Thanks