Sharbatly Village

Hi,
I have just received a job offer that I am considering, and the contract includes accommodation in Sharbatly Village.  Does anyone on here live there, or visited the compond before?  I'm assuming it is a large compond, from what I have read about it so far.  Would it be possible to get a bike to get around the compond faster?  I appreciate any information that you share with me.

Nice facilities and beautiful swimming pool. Not the best location though, it's within the east industrial/cars workshops area of jeddah and away from the Cornish (sea front) and other main Jeddah attractions.

It's a large compound and you can ride a bike to take you around, but off course women can only rid bikes inside the compounds.

The side where all the JKS teachers are located is near the main facilities area so you don't really need to ride a bike to get you there.

Hi Carlaunderconstruction,
I was in sharbatly village yesterday to watch the Champions League final. Its huge and events are organized there by the community.
This compound was previously discussed in the forum under this link:- expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=142566
or you may visit their website at
sharbatlyvillage.com/#/Home-01-00/

good luck!