Employment Visa Processing time

Hello Dear Friends
Im an engineer and a few weeks back i signed a contract with a renowed company in al barka oman. they asked for my medical fitness certificate and now i have sent them. i would like to know how much time does it take to get a new employment visa.

If the company has the required clearances, approvals and papers properly in place, then getting an Employment Visa is a matter of about 48-72 hours.

In most cases the delay happens when there is no clearance for the company, for that position and when the supporting papers are not in place.

thank you very much dear sumitran

Hi Dear friends we applied for employment visa about month ago how much more we have to Waite?

Hello siminsoso.

The message of Sumitran may give you a hint.

Thanks

Karen :)

thanks dear karen

Hi,

I thought of sharing the following response to your private message to me, here in this public forum, as it could help some others in a similar situation :

Hello siminsoso,

9 out of ten times, employment visas get delayed as the company would not be having the required labour clearances for the post applied for.

This is a very common problem faced by all organisations. Also, the immigration authorities keep amending the laws and keep downgrading the positions which can be filled by expatriates. The whole idea is to employ as many locals as possible. It is called 'Omanisation' here.

You can only hope and pray that your husband's employment visa is issued soon. When, is a million dollar question, which no one can answer with certainty.

Read through some of my other posts to queries of a similar nature, posted in the forum, for more clarity please.

Good luck and wishing you all the very best.

P.S. Your nationality is immaterial :-) !

thank you so much mr sumitran ,i will pray and i hope to get our visa
warm regard
siminsoso

Hello Friends
I am an engineer and a two weeks back i signed a contract with a renowed company in Shoar oman. they asked for my medical fitness certificate and now i have sent them on 25-05-2014. i would like to know how much time does it take to get a new employment visa.

Hi,

I am engineer from canada and have signed an offer from a contracting company in Salalah.

The company is asking me to come on a Canadian passport and get on arrival visa, is that normal or shall I ask for work visa?

Can I bring my family with me to Oman? The company is telling me to come alone first.

Please advice.

Iam worked in onam three years in same company after icancelled my visa in 18june2014 now i got a good offer from muscut but i have lot of confussion becoz  the two year ban implimenting in my case plz advice me

Hi I have applied work visa for oman through my employer on 19 February 2018 but still showing under process...pls advise any issues..

U haven't received ur visa yet?

Hi... Is thare any banned for  sales man visa in muscat

How many months I t have taken for Visa to contact u r u in Oman