Volleyball Or basketball Facility in HCMC district 1

Hi, I am here on vacation and being the jock I am i really want to play volleyball or basketball while i am here. If anyone has any idea where to play I am staying in district one Hai ba Trung st.

Hey,

You can go to the park at Phnam Ngu Lao, people play valleyball there every day from around 4-5 pm, maybe you can ask them to join.

Awesome! Thanks! Ill see if I can stop by on my free time. Maybe if they let me play you can come watch haha. What are you doing here in HCMC?

We just went to the park yesterday, I wanted to learn how to play the featherball and 3 minutes after Vietnamese people joined in and some of them didn't even ask, just stood in he circle, it was pretty nice, so I'm sure it won't be a problem if you join them.

My boyfriend lives here, so I just moved here 3 weeks ago, I'm still new, but getting to know my way around, trying to find a job.

Oh wonderful! When you say featherball do you mean badminton? I just bought a new raquet here better then any raquet i can get in Canada, where I'm from, for much cheaper!

I'm sure you will find a job soon! Possibly at the Vicom Mall???

Hi, if you wanna play basketball or volleyball I think you can go to Hoa Lư Stadium. 54 Dinh Tien Hoang,. Dist. 1, HCMC, or  @ Youth Culture House @  4 Phạm Ngọc Thạch str., dist 1

No, badminton is not what I meant. It's a heavily weighted shuttlecock, but not for badminton, you play it with your legs, kicking it and keeping it in the air, it's fun, heaps of people play it in the parks.

What's in Vicom Mall?

I was walking around today and saw a Sport Center on Huyền Trân Công Chúa street, Ben Thanh, District 1, near Tao Dan Park. There was a big football field and a tennis court and a basketball court too, some kids were playing there. Maybe there are more advanced players there after work in the afternoon.

Gondolatvadasz I've never heard of that sport or even seen it! sounds like fun and hard because i have terrible eye foot coordination... I was thinking Viacom mall for a job search because of the possible need for English speaking employee's but that is just an assumption...

TuanHCMC Thanks for the reply. I started running drills with the Saigon Heat head Coach today he was nice enough to meet with me and give some of his free time and court time. Everyone is so nice here! I look forward to the new few weeks!