Tips on moving to Vietnam

Hi all,

My name is Tin Tin and I would like to know tips on how to move to Vietnam successfully.  What do I mean?

Currently, I work in Miami, FL, USA as a systems admin.  I would like to eventually  move to HCMC, Vietnam.  I am Vietnamese and know how to speak the language. 

I need to know how to network my ways to land an IT job or business consultant job in Vietnam.  Any tips? 

Thanks for your time.

Tin Tin

PS - My profile has my updated info.

You are Vietnamese who living in Miami ?

The best way is to get with an American company.  After that, look up other western company.  Last resort, start your own.  Never work for a Vietnamese company.  You will get old real fast.  Work means very different here.

I'm currently living in Miami.

I am a software Engineer, I am working at FSoft company, which is a branch of FPT software (one of the biggest software company in VietNam).

You worked on IT, but is it relating to software or hardware. I will introduce you in my company if you worked on software field.

my phone: 0909930343

thanks,

Unfortunately, I work in the hardware side of the house.  I can send you my CV if you can help out.  Thanks.

Also, for a systems engineer or a software engineer, what is the average salary in Vietnam per month? 

Tin Tin