Hired by an ADNOC company to work in a refinery in Ruwais

I have been hired by an ADNOC company to work in a refinery in Ruwais. I want to know a few things about the companies in Ruwais like What are the working days of the week and either there are 5 or 6 working days per week ? For an engineer are their any yearly increments in salary and what other benefits do they provide. The company name is TAKREER.

Hello Arham Khanzada.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more visibility, a new thread has been created from your message on the Abu Dhabi forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

The benefits you will know from your " package" the working week is usually from Sun thro Thursday ( 5 day week). Depending on your position you could be on call every other weekend or even on shift.  No increments for at least the first year.......

Salary Is good, Benefits are good but there is no job Security,
Any time they can call you and tell you you have immigration issue we cant help you we will terminate you. and you have to sign the paper and they will send you back to your country.

you cannot challenge the decision, specially for countries like Pakistan Bangladash, etc if you are from these countries don't come to ADNOC group.

they will bring you from permanent job and make you jobless one day if you are from these countries and you have a permanent job then don't come.

the worse thing about adnoc group is NO job Security.

I have been working in this field for over 22 years including 11 years of experience in gulf as a Civil Engineer handling the projects for building (High rise Towers, Hotel, School, Mosque and villa projects) and infrastructure works. Presently i am looking job civil engineering field. i am always ready to learn and accepting challenging rolls. If any vacancies in your organization please let me know.

Thank you

Gopal

Hello ssgopu916,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

This thread is quite old, I would advise you to create your CV in Jobs in Abu Dhabi.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.