Living in Bandung Looking for work and new friends

Hello, my name is shafaet i was born and raised in England i am half white half pakistani, married to a Indonesian woman from Bandung. I have been living in Indonesia on and off since 2009, i arrived back in indonesia 2 weeks ago and hope to stay in Indonesia this time :)

welcome to indonesia

thank you sandra :):D

Hi Shafaet, Welcome to the forum and hope you're enjoying your stay in Bandung with your wife :-)
And good luck finding a job! :-)

Annie

thanks sophie :)working for free at a university 1 day a week at the moment for experience maybe something will happen soon i hope;)

Welcome to indonesia especially bandung, have a nice living in bandung, my lovely hometown. Bandung is famous with it culinary... enjoy...

thank you for your reply mutia, still looking for work etc staying positive and enjoying bandung ma fav city as the weather is much cooler here and i like nice food he he

Hi my name is malik I am Pakistani but living in London since 27 years I have been married with Indonesian women in Jakarta .I am living Jakarta same like you,on ande off hahahhah.soon ,I am coming Jakarta keep in touch we will meet there.allha hafiz

Hello, brother i wont be in jakarta for a long time but if you come to bandung let me know : ) thanks for the reply brother add me on facebook or send your facebook name , shafaet brady hussain you can also contact me on [Moderated: No free ad pls] i look forward to meeting you

Hello shafaet, places you've visited anywhere in Bandung? :)

How did I miss this thread?
Hi, guys

Fred here from England but, like you, married a beautiful Indonesian lady and live here now.

Don't suppose either of you have discovered any decent Pakistani food over here. I've found some reasonable Indian stuff but nothing close to as good as we get in England.

add me on facebook! :D;)

facebook.com/shafaet.hussain.9

Mas Fred, There is a Pakistani restaurant in Kemang heading toward Cilandek. But what it's like. I have no idea.

hi, are you still living in bandung? where exactly place? I hope you feel at home here...

Hey man. Im Mujahid. Hope all is going well for you. So you stay in Bandung or where?