Souvenirs and gifts from KSA

Hi all,

I will soon go back to France for a break and I would like to bring some souvenirs and gifts from KSA.

What do you think really represents this wonderful country?
-Dates,
-Fragrance and incense,

And then, I can't figure out what else :x

Help is welcomed!

Well I think "The Gotra" The Red things men wear on head is Cool gift ,Also Coffee Pot "Dallah" is Nice gift ..Further more some Gift Stores they Have SAND bottles look nice ...WOOD ANTIC"S are cool 2..
Have a nice Vacation ...

Guthra.  Nice idea.  I always have wanted one of those to wear as a scarf :)

When I go home, I just bring dates and some of the unique cookies/pastries I've only seen here in KSA.

Alliecat wrote:

I always have wanted one of those to wear as a scarf :)

:o
...And you do go behind the wheel during your vacation right? How creep-giving of you :lol: j/k

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

I always have wanted one of those to wear as a scarf :)

:o
...And you do go behind the wheel during your vacation right? How creep-giving of you :lol: j/k

Scarf ... AROUND MY NECK !!! :D  But you're right--wouldn't work here in Saudia, have to do it at home.

Alliecat wrote:

Guthra.  Nice idea.  I always have wanted one of those to wear as a scarf :)

When I go home, I just bring dates and some of the unique cookies/pastries I've only seen here in KSA.

thats illegal lol

https://www.facebook.com/saudiartsandcrafts

is who i would recommend.  super cool stuff

thx guys, no that much of a choice!

Krysman25 wrote:

thx guys, no that much of a choice!

I know =/  I remember first trip home going crazy.  Everything that I picked up--pottery, etc.--was made in China :mad:

the link i gave is all saudi authentic stuff

yeah but your link is now, my first trip home was ages ago :P

You can take that winter coat that Saudi's wear, I think it's called Bisht. You can find great variety in that and its very practical as well.

Thanks for all the tips!

Hi guys,

I'm leaving soon, I've bought plenty of stuff and this weekend I'm going to buy some Guthras.

Any idea where I could find some cheap one like sr30 to sr50. I will buy many for some friends. If possible close to the center of Riyadh (don't wanna go to Batha >.<).

Thanks!

@Krysman25
Bonjour, I am an artist living in Saudi (and France) and I create meaningful artworks inspired by Saudi Arabia.  You are welcome to shop these designs here:

All the artworks are drawn by my and I also have an eco-friendly line as well.

Best,
Eve