CPL Group

Hi,

Does anyone know how's working with CPL Group as expat?

Eryl

More information please.
What is CPL Group, what industry are they in, where are they based etc etc etc.

This is City Pharmacy Limited. They have a retail all over PNG. How is it working with them?

Hi Eryl, thanks for the link, CPL Group is a big company here, they have branches at Waterfront Mall, Vision City Mall, Boroko, Erima.

Jackhammer

Good morning eryl,

Many Filipinos working in CPL Group, about working visa processing, depends on your Agents, some takes 3 months, mine is 8 months, worse is 1 year, but no worries, they are legitimate, and we have Filipino Association in PNG(FAPNG).
Thanks,

Jackhammer

Thank you so much jackhammer. I signed the working visa first week of this May, but every now and then there are always lacking documents. I don't know if this is a requirements of the embassy or by the company. They ask us to submit, Character reference..is this for the embassy requirements?

Thanks,
Eryl

Good afternoon eryl,

It is both Embassy and most proboably the Company that you are engaging with, it is a Standard for one company to know your references before they hire you, be very precise on the people you are intending to refer you, they will ask those persons on your background.

Jackhammer

Beaware yheir HR dept is very inefficent they will ask for lots of stuff and well takes ages. Omprakash the HR manager really looks down on Asians so good luck

Hi Eryl!
Aside from the usual official documents such as birth cert etc, you will be required to submit proof  for all info indicated in your resume. If u included all work experiences, then be ready with your employmnt cert. If u added training modules u attended, then present the certificate of attendnce. To summarize, limit your resume details to documents u have on hand or secure those lacking docs for authentication by agency later on. This is based on my experience coz I'm still in the phils but already on final processing stage..however, process flow may vary slightly for other agencies.

Hi Scorpion,
So how long you're processing time? when did u sign ur working permit and visa permit? What's the name of ur agency?

Maybe this will help.....pngpharmacistblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/pharmacy-practice-in-papua-new-guinea.html

Hi everybody,

This thread being and old and outdated one from 2013,i will have to close it.

For any questions/need for information,i recommend you create a new thread on the Papua New Guinea forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bhavna :)

[Topic Closed]

Closed