Hi All any idea if i wanted to open a shop in Pham ngu lao in HCMC

hi all if i wish to open i shop in pham ngu lao in HCMC where do i go to apply a licence for that ?

I m not sure about a foreigner can open his own business here as i used to studied comercial laws,i hope that i m wrong,did u find in google?

let me see and will tell u about this later!:)

sinia peach wrote:

I m not sure about a foreigner can open his own business here

Of course Foreigners can open their own business, it just takes longer and costs more....

OP you might want to consider getting a Vietnamese partner though. TBH you will find the rents will be cheaper and less hassle from others if you do.
Rents in that area are high, and higher still for foreigners....

laidbackfreak wrote:
sinia peach wrote:

I m not sure about a foreigner can open his own business here

Of course Foreigners can open their own business, it just takes longer and costs more....

OP you might want to consider getting a Vietnamese partner though. TBH you will find the rents will be cheaper and less hassle from others if you do.
Rents in that area are high, and higher still for foreigners....

thanks about that information:)

It basically depends what kind of business you want to open. Some business activities cannot be accessed by foreigners...

Go to Pham Ngu Lao and get to know some of the people in that area, the more influential the better.  Then, run your plans through him or her and find out what it will cost you...