Cost of living in Tianjin

Hi all,

Can someone please give me an idea of cost of living in Tianjin.
Specially about accommodation (either single room, or studio apartment)

Also how does vaccination (bird flu, etc) work? Is it provided free by government/covered under insurance/or paid by own pocket?

What are the average salaries of senior IT developers with 6 years experience?

Btw anyone working with Standard Chartered IT Division?

Thanks in advance

Cost of living numbeo.com

Hi,

I am from INDIA, I have been approached for a opening in SBC in tianjin, I am from Investment Bank Domain Technical.

I dont have any idea about the living cost, and other details,

In case if you collected or got some info from someone please share, It would be of great help,

Thanks

Hi, I know not all of this will be helpful, since you don't have children, but here's what I know. You can get a studio apartment for between 1500-2500 RMB, if you just go through a regular Chinese rental agency, if you have someone you trust who can translate for you. It's much better than going with an agent who typically helps foreigners, who of course goes for the most expensive. These are other costs of living that I've collected, and as for vaccines, I don't know, but I'm sure they're super cheap and I'd be surprised if the government provided them for foreigners. I haven't heard anything about bird flu shots.  families.tianjinexpats.com/?page_id=827

Thank you so much. it helps a lot.

Thanks

[moderated: off topic]