Hello,I am new

I am planning to moove to Copenhagen,but I am yet just loocking because I am yet abroad in Transilvania(Romania)I am loockign for friends and a place to work,I hawe a massage therapeut diploma and I am applying for a secretary/accountant diploma.If anyone could help me I would be very happy and greatfoul about it.
Greets.
Tunde-Krisztina

Hej Tunde-Krisztina,

My husband and I (age 55 andd 44, respectively) are going to DK under the greencard scheme, we are just waiting for now, until our applications are approved.  We'll likely be there in December or so.

I have no idea how to assist in getting a job before you get there, but there are some good links and advice on the housing section.

Maybe we can meet up for a coffee when we're all finally there!

Sincerely,

Andrea

Dear Andrea,
Could you please shearing your experience about your GC application such as time of waiting as GC application. Please kindly inform me when have you submitted your GC application to DIS ? Did you still got a decision or a information about your application from DIS? and have you know regarding this...? Because I am much disappointed person with my family too. I have applied my GC application on 27 April 2011 and still waiting...

Please kindly give your valuable time for a great response.
Thank you
Mohua