Need some advise

I'm Malaysian and my boyfriend is from China
Recently, we plan to register for marriage in Malaysia and after all the hard work + bring back all the documents, we only realized that we are unable to regiter in Malaysia because he is havig a visit (temporary employment) visa

We are trying our very best to get some advise from the JPN & imegrassion officer but yet there is still no clear procedure to teach us what is the next step we should do.

Im very dissapointed and yet lost on this procedure.
Is that possible for any of you to advise us what is the next step we should proceed based on your experience?

He has to leave the country and return on a tourist visa.
We did that and managed without too many problems.

Thanks for your reply
How long you left Malaysia and re-enter so you able to sucessfully register and did you apply for long term social visa?

Someone told me it will be more easy if we choose to register at China first then he return with travel visa and normaly a 30 day.Whenthe travel visa about to end (28-30day) then he can apply for a long term social visa last from min 6 months to 5 years.

By the way, do you know:-
1)Will the immegation reject the applicatio of this long term social visa even all the documents is completed?

2) What should we do if rejected andyet the travel visa is end?

3) When come to the extension of the long term social visa, is he needed to back to China and re-enter malaysia or he can just do application in Putrajaya.

4) If he need work endorcement from the immegrasion,is it he must have the company offer letter ready during application of this long term social visa?

Hi sharon tan > your topic has been moved on the Malaysia forum for more visibility.

TQ

Total toss you have been told! You can register a marriage in Malaysia with one person as Malaysian the other ones visa doesn't matter!!!

Go back and check again.

Hi Sharon

In Malaysia context, a female spouse from Malaysia is not able to sponsor a foreign male spouse to enable the couple to continue living in Malaysia. However, my business agent will be able to help in your issue if you are interested. It involves a fee in exchange of some local genuine and legal documents which can be issued within a couple of weeks upon agreement of services. Please response if you are interested.

That is not true.. I am married to a foreigner. But Sharon just needs to find out from the ministry of foreign affairs or immigration department or someone how to handle this affair.

lol ,,,looks like jackie thong trying to make a fast buck,,,

Lol..... Met an agent yesterday and he ask 4k from me to get my long term social visa done for 1st half year ! Well, it's too much!

hi sharon
i think getting married shouldnt be an issue, and once you get married , you can apply for the visa,,,
forget about these agents who want to make a fast buck from you

Yea caesar and wish me luck ;)

go for it sharon,, all the best