American looking for tutor postition in Copenhagen

I am an American who is looking for work in Copenhagen. I would like to find work as an Early Education Tutor (age 6-14). I have experience working with children of all abilities and have also worked with special needs children (autism). I am hoping to find ways to seek out students to work with.

Based on my experiece working within American public classrooms I have noticed that the Common Core State Standards (used in American public schools) are different from the International Baccalaureate Program. I am curious if there is a market for tutoring American children who came from an American Public school and are now in an International school and then will return to an American Public school. I am confident that by switching back and forth there are educational gaps that would need to be filled. Examples: I have found educational gaps between Common Core State Standards and International Baccalaureate within the age  reading and writing are being taught. In American public school reading, writing, and numbers are a taught at an earlier age (age 3). Therefore; a child who came from an international school and was being transferred to an American school would be behind and not be where they need to be for their age appropriate development.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BTW: I only speak English, so I am only looking for English speaking students to work with. :-)

Hello cassielee22.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in Copenhagen section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you, Aurelie!

Thanks for your reply and I will be sure to post an advertisement on jobs in Copenhagen.

Best,

Cassie

Hello there

I am studying at CBS university in Copenhagen doing my master and I need some help with some writing. Could you assist me?

Kindly reply to [email protected]

Regards

Carolina

[Moderated: pls post your advert in the Language classes in Copenhagen section]

I'm in need of a tutor for my 4 yrs old child. If you are available please email me ASAP. [email protected]