Cap Cana - Punta Cana Long Term Rental

[link moderated]can't find the thread anymore so here we go again:

Me and my husband are relocating to Cap Cana and are looking for long-term rentals in the area.
I was able to contact a couple real state agencies but still would like to have options.

Is anyone in that area that has a recommendation?

Thank you so much!

Raine Boyd

Welcome back. Not sure you got this message earlier but the reality is long term rentals are best found on the ground. Come down and stay in a hotel for a week or so. You will find what you are looking for pretty quickly as there is lots available.  Things just don't work the same way here. 

If anyone can recommend something specific I am sure they will try to help.

Thank you so much Planner. I vaguely remember something like that - not being able to figure things out from here. So real estate agency is a no go? I found a couple, so would they be overpriced?

They may in fact be overpriced but without specifics I cannot say for sure. Unfortunately I don't have real estate contacts in punta cana. 

You will be fine to just arrive and handle it when you get here!

I know where there are long term rentals here.... What type of rental are you looking for?? 1-2-3 Bedroom etc. What price range, how much Security, close to the madness of town or out at a resort???  Give me some parameters and I can point you in the right Direction....

Thanks for the help!!!!

Hi Lime Free,

Do you know PLAYA TURQUESA , it is a condo residence in Punta Cana. I have a 2 bedrooms 2 baths, at the last floor with private roof terasse.
if you are interested you can send me a private message.

Thank you all so much for responding to my question!
We actually found something and are in the process of negotiating. Super-excited to be in DR in a few months! :)

Congrats, stay in touch and let us know how things go.  We will all expect an invite for drinks at your new place!!!!

oh my gawd, yes Planner! No doubt about it! I will be craving meeting new people down there ;)

Congrats.  Take your time getting acclimated and ask away on anything.

Bob K

Thank you Bob! We are almost there ;)

Looking for long term rental in Punta Cana Village unfurnitured

@ champ930 :

This topic is quite old and you may not receive any feedback.

I invite you to post your search in the appropriate section : Housing in Dominican Republic section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Thank you went to site not what I'm looking for