Job situation Saudi/Bahrain

Dear All,

i have a situation here,

I am currently in Saudi Arabia, And i recently got a job offer in Bahrain, As a process to leave from saudi  i take can emergency exit and leave the country.

But the company i am working in Bahrain has its offices in Dammam and Khobar, So can i come to Saudi on business visa when my iquama is valid.

Your Early reply is highly appreciated,

Thanks
Raj

I personally haven't heard of an emergency exit from Saudi but if you are employed by a Bahrain company and part of your job requires you to travel to Saudi then they will take care of the visa requirements. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

I think he means he is moving jobs to a company in Bahrain that also has offices in Saudi that he may have to visit as part of his job.

Emergency = doing a runner I think

Which means you will probably have a travel ban on your passport so you may not be able to leave Bahrain once you arrive here.

Personally I think you should go through all proper channels and do it properly

Ahh I get it now. Why can't you resign from your job in Saudi and then start with the new company in Bahrain? My husband works in Saudi and all the staff are free to resign and end their contract at any time.