Need a sponsor !!!

I am working as an English teacher for AIS-Asian International School. After working half a year, I would like to go to further education. I am thinking about working in USA to both earn money and experience a new life. In my country, students or workers can go to some other country to work and travel but they need supports from a tourist company because they do not know how to connect directly with the sponsor or the working place in the other country. For this, they pay an amount of money for the company. I would like to save money so I would like to play the role of the company. this means I go a safe shortcut.
It would be kind of you to show me how to contact directly a reliable sponsor. and then papers or terms is my dealing with.
Or you can show me hints ???
I would like to thank you so much for helping me!!!!

You might want to read all the helpful advice here
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 82#1236093

Hi , I am Canadian Chinese woman ,widow no children , Christian, I like to moved / work in UK or another country, I have experience as an Alzheimer caregiver , Sushi Chef , Baby sitter or open Chinese restaurant.
If you need live in caregiver / join to open business , please let me know , we can discuss the opportunity
my email address is [email protected] , please type re : sponsorship

You have to be hired by a company (Small or large) to get a visa.

What type work do You want to do? I know several businesses.

The hotel I use to work at hires overseas cooks, front desk

people. I know a  modeling agency and photographers (Legit!) who

also may help. Tell Me what You think, send Me a resume/photo and

where You are from and I will see if I can help..

Pete

pejoe wrote:

You have to be hired by a company (Small or large) to get a visa.

What type work do You want to do? I know several businesses.

The hotel I use to work at hires overseas cooks, front desk

people. I know a  modeling agency and photographers (Legit!) who

also may help. Tell Me what You think, send Me a resume/photo and

where You are from and I will see if I can help..

Pete

hey....saw your message....i already have a visa and i'm coming to us next week...can you help me get a job?  i used to be a special education teacher for 4 years but i want to work something else
i'm waiting your reply

Email Me directly at [email protected]

What type work do You have experiance in? Email Me Your resume. You will need a US phone number for them to get in touch with You in your resume. I own a photography business and hire models.

Email Me at that address.

Hello to all friends out there,

I am a Christian male from Pakistan. I have more than 10 years of prior experience as Computer Operator. I am ambitious to live & work in the USA. Its four times that I am rejected for having different just due to that I am a Christian. English reading/writing and speaking is not a problem for me as I have already done IELTS too. English is my beloved language. I have one year experience as Teacher in an English medium school as well. I am loyal, focused, hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and a dedicated individual who is goal orientated with strong communicative skills. I know how to work in a team in order to achieve an overall goal. I can also work as Receptionist, Admin Clerk, Front desk Officer, Admin Assistant,  Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Office Clerk etc.

I hope in the Lord Jesus Christ that I shall certainly get a fruitful communication here and to have American Sponsor enabling me to be there. I believe that Americans are loving & helping people why because I have worked with an American person on oDesk (online) for one year and I hope that other Americans are also same like him. Thank you for your time to read my message.

God bless you in every aspect of life. in the name of Christ. Amen

I can send my detailed CV on request through my email ID.

Sincerely,
Aqeel Anwar (Mr.)
Email: [email protected]

Hello Aqeel Anwar -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in the USA section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie