Living and working illegally in Andorra

This may seem like an odd question.  But I don't want to commit to any type of work visa.  However I do want to experience another country for maybe a year.  Is it possible to get a place and work side jobs for cash teaching english in Ecuador?
This is similar to another post I made if this seems familiar.

Basically im am suggesting living in the country illegally teaching english for cash on the side while I enjoy the beauty of Andoora.

For those that ask my reason is that when I lived in Germany there was some kind of rumor that if I got a work visa in another country I couldn't work in the US for a certain period of time.  My worry is that...if I commit to some kind of work visa then decide I want to go back to the US I don't want to be unable to work.  Even besides that...I like the idea that I can just up and leave.

Anyway let me know what you guys think.  I know this may not seem like the best idea or shady but its really a legitimate question and unfortunately the topic isnt brought up enough on expat sites regardless of country. Thx in advance!

Hi,

sounds like a very bad idea. In any case we will NEVER recommend you to stay illegally anywhere on the world. You would get in serious trouble

Well I appreciate your comment...I highly doubt serious trouble.  They'd most likely send me back to the US after a short stay in jail...if any jail at all.  Most places wont even send you that far..just to the next border.  A place like Andorra has millions of visitors..for tourism.  They obviously ain't running major checks.  In no way do I wish to devalue the country as I think it may be one of the most amazing countries I've ever came across on paper.  I just simple don't enjoy bureaucratic red tape if I can avoid it...I should someday share my story about Germany..then people would understand where Im going with this.

Anyone else have any success stories?

Andorra is not the place to try this. Too small for you not to be noticed - and your "employer" would face a heavy fine.

Of course if you just wanted to enjoy being in Andorra, you can officially stay for 90 days in any one year as a tourist.