Chinese In Hyderabad

Hello I am Currently in China . I and my Girl are Moving to Hyderabad. I wanted to know Are There Any Chinese People in Hyderabad ??

Hello Jing,

First of all, welcome to Hyderabad - India. There are many people from China here in Hyderabad, but i actually don't know any contact. Because i get to see a lot of them here and met few here in HYD while shopping.

Cheers,

Chandan

Hello Chadhan Thanks for Your Reply but Are you Sure they are from China ?? In my Earlier Trips to Hyderabad i had Seen Many People Consider The North Eastern Part Of India People As Chinese.
They are Not Chinese -- They are Indian -They are from  Aizwal ,Manipur, Mizoram.

May be 1% they Appear As Chinese People , But Hyderabad People Assume that they are Chinese Infact They are Not !!

Hello Jing,

As posted by you, if i consider the people of Aizwal ,Manipur, Mizoram... the people from these so called places don't speak Chinese right ? And the one's i met are Chinese coz they speak Chinese and are natives....

May be I'm not of much help to you in any thing here with this.

Cheers !

Thanks for Your Earlier Reply and trying to Help me .

But still i believe you are not sure ,Can you know the Difference between Mizo language and Chin-Tibetian Langauge & native Chinese Language -- I doubt it.

Anyways Thanks..:-)

there's not much of a difference we can notice in Chinese and in the north east india languages.. its almost the same dialect.

as far as finding chinese in hyderabad.. not come across a lot. however, i had a friend who worked along with me. he was from Chinese origin. his parents or grandparents had come fron china..

if you want i can try to get some info from him.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : please be careful when sending personal details on a public forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi All,

You guys should know that Op is not on the Forum anymore and as this is a very old thread we'll close it.

We will invite you to please start a new topic on your own on the Hyderabad Forum for better interactions.

Thank you

Maximilien

[ Topic Closed ]

Closed