If you come to Vietnam

You should plan a long time so that you can find out more and more interesting things.

FOOD
If you like junk food, Vietnam is a perfect destination. From North to South, you can find hundreds kinds of junk food from various material. All of them delicious, healthy and easy to eat.

Even the main food, you can find that almost is ok for you. Vietnamese food is not so oily, mainly vegetable, good tastes. The South food is sweet while the Middle food is salty.

TRAVELLING

No matter that what you like, you can find it all here: swimming at sea, climbing to mountain, sand hill, ...

As long as yu have enough time to go.

Climbing mountain?? What mountain do you mean? As i know only fansipan in Sapa

Hi,
Would you recommend which sea is nice and clean?

Rachel Bowman wrote:

Hi,

Da Nang Beach ^^

Thanks, which else? Do you know?

Rachel Bowman wrote:

Thanks, which else? Do you know?

Ah, Co To Island - Quang Ninh Province - I really like this place, really beautiful.

Here is the link, maybe it would be helpful for you if you are intending to visit some nice places
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … KUfLcB-mps

I find your post is an interesting one, helping expats know more about Vietnamese life. However, I am wondering what you mean by saying "junk food". Because, junk food is never healthy. I might think of "street food" instead of it.

deddyp wrote:

Climbing mountain?? What mountain do you mean? As i know only fansipan in Sapa

Yeah, that is what in my mind. However, I once came to Moc Chau and Ha Giang, just climbing there to get the breath of nature, quite good

Rachel Bowman wrote:

Hi,

Yeah, I can
In North it is Cat Ba islands of Hai Phong, Ha Long or Tuan Chau of Quang Ninh

In Middle, they are Sam Son of Thanh Hoa, Cua Lo of Nghe An, Da Nang Beach,...

In the South, they are Vung Tau,Phu Quoc, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet...

truc_nguyen wrote:

I find your post is an interesting one, helping expats know more about Vietnamese life. However, I am wondering what you mean by saying "junk food". Because, junk food is never healthy. I might think of "street food" instead of it.

Yes, you are right. I was writting in hurry and make some mistakes. Thank you so much for your comment.