Lost in Hanoi !

Hi people, this morning i just woke up and realised i need to escape my city. I just bought a ticket to Hanoi somewhere i always wanted to go, a lil on the high side, not knowing where i'm going to go or where i'm going to live but thats where all FUN begins. Getting lost. It would be nice to have a local to sit down with and share with me some info. I will only plan when i get there tomorrow in the morning. It would be nice to meet up for breakfast with someone and have a good chat. My goal is to meet the Hanoi locals and learned about your life. Places of interest aren't that important.PM your contacts so that i can contact you when i arrived in the morning.

Here's mine on what'app 6017 333 5556

haha, sounds interesting. Good luck :)

@Remus: Just curious, why not Saigon?
Anyway, hope you have big fun there.

Kiku

tks.

Hi, I'm a girl in Ha noi. we can make friends and maybe have a meeting to help you take around HN cause I like helping strangers here. ( although I'm not sure for all informations here ^^)

hehehehehe ;))

jorryann wrote:

Hello,

I just read your post here and I do hope that you had fun or still having fun right now. I am not a local, but I find your post funny so I decided to write you back.

Are you still in Hanoi?

Ann

Hi,

I really like to join your group.

Please contact me via +84 985 282 915, I can share more info of Hanoi, nice places, good food, reasonable price.

My email is: [email protected]

Very interesting, I like it 2!
BTW, what's the weather like in Ha Noi now? I will be there in early next week, 1st time to Ha Noi, cannot waiting!