I need some answers

I was thinking about to start a school in bulgary but what i don't know is how its going over there.

i have been on vacation for a week, i really like the city and the people are very nice.
My question is : how fast do i get a house.
                 how to do it with a Netherlands passport.
                 how fast do i get a school.

Hi,

welcome to the forum. Lets start with the name - it is Bulgaria ;)

On the other things:
how fast do i get a house.
VT-> In Sofia or some other town? Renting or buying? For renting it usually takes around a month to find a nice apartment in Sofia(that is a really good value for the price). If you are not very picky I have seen people that do it in under a week.

how to do it with a Netherlands passport.
VT-> If you are planning to rent the house there is no problem, if the owners are ok with it and you provide some money(usually one monthly rent or two) upfront to be kept in case of damages done by you or to secure that there won't be unpaid bills or rent, if you disappear ;)

how fast do i get a school.
VT-> You probably mean getting into  university? If so, they are usually starting after the summer, but you should check with every university and the program you are willing to take.

Let me know, if there is something else I can help you with!

Best Regards,
Ventsislav Tomev

Hi what do you mean. What do you want to do in Bulgaria

oh really thanks if ihave some more questions i'll let you know :) !

Mrsgoddardlisa wrote:

Hi what do you mean. What do you want to do in Bulgaria

well university, how much a house cost, how long it take for a house like that*

Hi,

There are many houses for sale in Bulgaria and the buying process is very easy and can go very fast. Bulgaria being part of Europe and having changed how people can buy property in this country, have made things much easier.

I am originally from Belgium and am living now for more than 2 years in Bulgaria.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

Good luck, Agnes