Need help

Hi,

I'm Jocelyn from Singapore. I recently graduated from one of the local universities in Singapore. I speak English & Mandarin.

I'm currently in England,trying to look for jobs. As far as I know, it's really difficult for non-EU people to look for jobs. Had been applying and the feeling of getting rejected numerous times can be disappointing.

Does anyone knows how or where about could i apply for jobs which sponsors visa.

Thank you

Joce

Hello Jocelyn,
Have a look at the shortage occupation list under 'related documents' on the page below. If you are qualified to do something on the list you have a chance of finding a sponsor. However, you will need to return to your home country to apply for a work visa if you are in the UK on a tourist visa - you cannot switch in-country. Good Luck. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/busin … ationlist/

Thanks Bob for the information. Well, I could probably fall inside the category of social worker? As i graduated with Bachelor in Social Sciences (Psychology)but without sufficient experience in that area.

Thank you once again.

Cheers,
Joce