Need a Hindi teacher in Jakarta or Surabaya

Hi, my name is Etta.

I need to learn Hindi, but I only have 1-2 months in Indonesia; June and July. So if you know anyone (maybe yourself) who can teach me Hindi, 1-2 hours a day, please let me know.

Kindly email me at [email protected]

Cheers,
Etta.

Hello Etta.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Jakarta classifieds could help. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! Etta

I joined this forum recently .Would love to teach you Hindi but I live in Semarang. You are most welcome if you need my any assistance.
Cheers !

halooo Nagina,
can you teach me Hindi? I live in surabaya, but my parents home is semarang, maybe you can teach me 2 or 3 days when I'm in Semarang

Hello Nagina and deeenee.

You should post your advert in the Language classes in Jakarta section. It shall help.

Thanks and good luck

Karen :)

karen wrote:

Hello Nagina and deeenee.

You should post your advert in the Language classes in Jakarta section. It shall help.

Thanks and good luck

Karen :)

Hi Karen

I missed this posting some how.. I am sorry for my late reply. I would like to clarify here that I am not a Hindi Teacher and never intended to  catch some business as a Teacher from my posting on this Tread. I am a Graduate in Sanskrit and have ample  free time as a trailing Spouse ..always willing to utilize my spare time....just thought to help Etta to learn Hindi.It was my voluntary  wish without any monetary benefit.I had a wonderful time with Etta while teaching her Hindi. Moreover I feel proud to help anybody to learn my Native Language.
I hope  its clear now that there is no need to post any advert in Classified Section.
Thanks

deeenee wrote:

halooo Nagina,
can you teach me Hindi? I live in surabaya, but my parents home is semarang, maybe you can teach me 2 or 3 days when I'm in Semarang

Hi Deeenee

I am sorry I missed your post .. You are most welcome to learn Hindi at any day just intimate me prior coming. I am at home only all the time.It will be my pleasure to help you in learning Hindi.:proud

Thanks