Sana makahanap ako ng filipino community in near my place

hello guys,all filipino where are you now?hehe
since i arrive and live here in japan last month of 19,and was walking around here in nerimaku i havent seen nor meet any filipino, so i just hope to meet some filipino friends that living in tokyo now most specially if ever their is somebody living in nerima..cross finger.haha:D:D:cool: its nice to meet you all looking forward for it.

Hello janlyn.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can take a look at the list of Filipino expatriates in Tokyo.

Thank you,
Aurélie

thank you for the message.. i will do that :) ..

Hi there Janlyn. Saan ka dito sa tokyo. Mitaka here. Saan ka nagwowork?

Hehehe Sorry di ko napansin sa Nerima ka nga pala. Saan ba tambayan mo baka maligaw ako.

Ako naghahanap ng makausap baka pwede ikaw. Matagal na rin ako dito pero dahil sa madalas OT bihira ako makakita ng pinoy.

hello macmac saan ka sa tokyo?? ilang years kana here?? cnsya na late reply ko,medyo may ginagawa lang.. hahanap pa ng part time what work mo??
kasi mag aaral pako,at sana habang nag aaral gusto ko mag part time.. kararating ko lang last month mag 1month palang ako,kaya hindi masyado marunong mag nihongo konti palang alam ko,kya need ko mag aral ikaw aside of OT any other past time?? masyado majime sa work ha.. :D

Hello. :)

Could you please both write in english on this English Speaking forum so that everybody can understand and participate?

I invite you to read our code of conduct.

Thank you,
Aurélie
Expat.com Team

sorry Aurélie for i was not able to read the code of conduct here. i will abide by the rule next time.

Hello -> To note that some off topic messages have been moved.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie ok.. no problem thank you for reminding.. :)