Going to Dubai Next Week! Looking for Good Friends!

Hi Everybody,

I am a Jordanian multinational man (34 years). I will have a business/leisure trip to Dubai next week (5 days).  I would love to meet new friends and have good times and fun there. If there is anybody interested, please send me a note to email: [email protected] so that we can arrange sth. I love to go out to cinema, beaches, cafe, shopping, and group gathering is a very nice option for me. So, shall we have fun?  I look forward to receiving your responses very soon, please!!!

Belal

It's hard to make friends online, on the internet, with people of Dubai. But you will see that once you're here it will be easier :)

He's after a shag. Sad bloke

EXCUSE ME???????????????????????????!!!!!!!

IT IS NOT BECOMING OF YOU TO DESCRIBE ME LIKE THIS!!!!!! :(

YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY FOR SUCH LANGUAGE!! I DID NOT KNOW THAT SUCH LANGUAGE IS USED ON THIS FORUM :(

omg ! this forum just creates laughter at times.. :whistle:

Sandman6 wrote:

He's after a shag. Sad bloke

:lol:

@ Saud1979 -  :one i know what you mean - i was hysterical when i read this post :lol::lol:

philano79 wrote:

EXCUSE ME???????????????????????????!!!!!!!

IT IS NOT BECOMING OF YOU TO DESCRIBE ME LIKE THIS!!!!!! :(

YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY FOR SUCH LANGUAGE!! I DID NOT KNOW THAT SUCH LANGUAGE IS USED ON THIS FORUM :(

Your 'advertisement' has hidden agenda's pal.. we have kind of figured that out after looking at thousands and thousands of posts of this nature..

Any ways, take us guys out ! Irish Village for that matter.. and we'll suggest tons of excitement for your 5 day 'leisure' trip here..

Saud