Considerations surrounding Brazilian citizenship and naturalization

Hi Hashem,

i have applied for visa they called me two days later and asked me if my wife is pregnant, they also request a letter from doctor state that she is on what week on pregnancy, also they asked if I would like to deliver baby in Brazil.

Is this the same happened with you once you have applied for visa ?

Awaiting for your answer, Regards.

Strange, they did not ask to me even i apply 2 times visa with my family.

hi ramen
well nothing as such as nasir replied
what happened then after they asked .?
hashim

They asked either she is pregnant or not ? I said yes.

If she is pregnant or not we require medical certificate stating that she is in good health. (She said)

Also, they asked do you want to deliver your baby in brazil? My answer was no.

What is the week of the the pregnancy? I said almost 7 month.

Well i will give them the letter and will update you.

Regards.

hmm
hope they give the visas .... all the best ...
regards
hashim

hi to all
i got my and my family CIE card yesterday . i was checking online and it got updated day before yesterday so tried my luck of going to policia federal and ask for the card (i didn't receive any email from them ) and fortunately i got it .... (in 45 day after applying  my permanency) .... i even got my passport stamp with permanency which the agent on the first day didn't . thanks to one of my friend who speaks good Spanish and manageable Portuguese... literally he convinced the girl on the counter about the card arrival and the stamp on the passport. and thanks to another friend who took care of everything the day i applied for visas .... above all thanks to James whose suggestions and informations help million people on the blog .
thank you

Here you go, All the best Hashem.

Hello James.
Can you help with this  explanation as I believed that you have done or know someone who had done the same process and  procedure for naturalization in Brazil;

Unidade                  Descrição
DIPROT                 Conclusão do processo na unidade

I applied for RNE and got the number. However, still waiting for the Card. Would i be able to travel out of Brazil and back again?

Yes you can. You should notify PF when you leave and how long. In case they need to contact you.

Jim

You can travel in and out using your Protocolo however the usual time limit they give for you to stay outside of the country on the Protocolo is 59 days.

Once you have your CIE (the actual ID card) you must enter the country once within every 24 months in order to keep the CIE active.

Regards

Stanza

Hello Mr. James hello every one

I have permanent residency from born child and would like to obtain residency for the rest of my children.

The mom is legally divoreced long time ago. What procedures would be in this case to have residency for my kids ??

Highly appreciate your assistance

Hi ziadsor
Kindly explain what do u mean by "mom is legally divorced "

Regards

Hashim

Their mother is legally divorced and no longer live together. I got married again and need to obtain residency for my children. What are the procedures in this case?

Hello James..

I hope you will be able to reply to my email as its been a long time since you started this conversation.

I gave birth to a child in Brazil and automatically gained the Brazilian citizenship. after that me, my husband and my 5-year-old daughter gained the permanent residency cards.  after that we have applied for my 5-year- old daughter for naturalization and we are waiting for her passport to come out. i live in Natal city in the north and police Federal came home to check if we reside there and so on.. its been 7 months now since my Brazilian child was born and i was told by a friend that i can leave brazil without and collect my daughter's passport at a Brazilian embassy in the country im going to. is that right?  i did read in your original post about the interruption period not to exceed 18 months. does this apply on us ??

I tried to click the links you provided to read more about this but they are not working

thank you

Manar

Hello,

We are planning on giving birth to our child in Brazil also. How was the delivery? Did you already get your permanent residency? How long did they say it would take to get your citizenship? Thanks in advance.

Please after Portuguese language cerficate text, is there any other text from police federal for naturalizations