Singapore passport

Hi there , I m wondering it's possible to stay in Malaysia more than 1 month instead of crossing the border. Any advice? Thanks in advance

Yes mm2h get a work permit. Or stay illegally! More info might help......

Nope , I m on social permit. Is it possible to stay more than a month?

Banana.

And the question is? no detail so how can anyone help you???

Banana

Dude , if u re willing to help , I appreciate. I ll like to stay more than a month in Malaysia. I m on social visit , only a month each time I come here. I m holding a Singapore passport . No work permit. I can't go to and fro from jb causeway because I m wanted in Singapore.
If u ve any gd suggestion , please help me

Coconut

Pay bribes to police , authorities n getting fake ic .... I already know . But legally staying 3 months n going off to Indonesia or Thailand , any other choices ?

Stop being a stupid troll!

Or surrender to polis!

hi jason
its seems nemodot has a problem understanding your question, and as usual just prefers to be a stupid critic who thinks he is smart

The  tourists visa number of days is different for different countries. For Singapore it's 1 month but for Iran it's 3 months (just an example). That's why you only got 1 month on your tourists visa. If you want to stay longer you'll have to get a non-tourists visa (i.e. no longer a visa on arrival).

@caesar: and you're contributing with what exactly? I saw you post hunting in almost every thread but almost never contribute with anything useful. Maybe you should keep quiet unless you have something useful to say?

It's alright . I think my english is not as relevant to him. He's a teacher after all , & from UK.  Anyway , thanks guys. I apologize for my bad manners .
PS I was kidding about my status as wanted.

such coincidence , I m in Malaysia with a friend fom UK and we re here in KL to discuss co operating with an international uni and to bring forward to Vietnam . I ll take a lookout for UK teachers.
kidding ....
But Malaysia has got better private school infrastructure and flexibility compare with Singapore governance , private sector . 3 Singapore private school have closed in Vietnam due to new rules which requires foreign schools to buy 50% of local schools. The only setback is RM which I ll lose out because I ll need to convert into 3 different currencies .
We ll still profit . I m beginning to like KL.

HI

If you are given only one month, you have to leave the country otherwise you will be blacklisted and also fined for overstay.

Regards
Geri Buck

(moderated: no free ads pls)

Geri buck , thanks .

Hey, no unfortunately. I don't know why it is only 1 month for Singaporeans, I also had the same problem before I had a work permit. But there is no way around it.