Interviews: expats in India

Hi all,

We are setting up a new section on the website focused on you! The “Interviews” section will indeed feature expats all over the world.

We are then looking for testimonies of people living in India interested in sharing their experience.

If you would like to participate, feel free to contact me on this thread or by private message. Thank you in advance ;).

Best,

Julie

Julie,

I will be happy to participate.

Cynthia

Thank you for your reply Cynthia. I will get in touch with you by PM.

Hi, Julie..

I would love to participate. Just let me know via email.

Hopefully your project is successful.

Regards,
Etta.

Hi, Julie.
I want to join too.

Tatyana

Thank you. I'll send you a PM!

sure i would like to join too :)

Thank you for your interest yashu_2011. We are currently looking for expats willing to share their experience in India.
I will get in touch with you anyway to give you more details.

By the way, we are still looking for testimonies: feel free to contact me on this thread.

Your wish seems to be a two-part offer, and I am interested in both the interview and the testimony.
However, many of us (myself included) are bloggers and have already written extensively about our adopted homes. I, myself, have written 232 lengthy blog posts about my observations and experiences in India. What precisely are you looking for in a testimony?
Also, once the completed interview is provided on the forum, do I then have permission to copy-paste it into my own blog? It is not important to me one way or another, but I think that it would be nice if I had the option of doing so.

Hi Micky,

Thank you for your interest.
I invite you to have a look at the interviews section: you will get a better idea of the kind of testimonies we are looking for.

You can of course copy your interview on your blog, and you can even add a link to your interview once on line on expat-blog.com.

I will send you a PM with more details on the interviews.

Best,
Julie

Hi Julie,

I will like to participate

Faiyaz

Hello julie,

I would like to participate...

Regards

upen

i would like to participate

Julie wrote:

Hi all,

We are setting up a new section on the website focused on you! The “Interviews” section will indeed feature expats all over the world.

We are then looking for testimonies of people living in India interested in sharing their experience.

If you would like to participate, feel free to contact me on this thread or by private message. Thank you in advance ;).

Best,

Julie

Hi guys,

Thank you for your message.
I will contact you by PM to give you more details.

I remind you that interviews focus on expats and their experience in India. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best,

Julie

I am realy HAppy this in india ;ots of people done it...
Contavt me my personal id...
Thanks and best luck

Sure ! Would love to participate and share views.

Hi and thank you for your interest.

Kindly note that interviews focus on expats in India.
Thank you for your kind understanding.

Regards,

Julie

Hi Can i participate too :)

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for your message.
As I mentioned, we are looking for expats living in India willing to share their experience.

You can read the previous expat interviews on the following page: 
https://www.expat.com/en/interview.html

Should you want to participate and share your expat experience in India, feel free to contact me.

Have a nice day!

Julie

How much time would it take?

Hi Dhinke,

It should take you about 15-20 minutes to answer to the questions.
I will send you more details by private message.

Hi

Add me too !

Cheers,
Rahul.

I would also like to join.Please send ur PM. My mail is [email protected]

Hi there i have been in Delhi for 6 weeks and 10 more weeks to go - i am on a contract working in a hotel(i sing in 2nd best restaurant in Delhi). If you would like me to be interviewed let me know :) thank you! Maja

Hi Maja,

We would be pleased to learn more on your expat experience in Delhi.
I will get in touch with you by PM.

Ok will reply soon! Thank you

hi all me too ready to join the forum good....

what is this all about?

Hello,

Add me too

George

Hi,

Thank you for your messages.
@ aanaskhan2003: the interviews are aimed at sharing your expat experiences in India. I invite you to have a look at the interviews section: you will get a more precise idea ;).

Have a nice day,

Julie

Hi Julie,

Yeah I would love to participate too

Valerie

i'd love to participate, I'll be in Pune after Jan 10, 2014

Hi beemelissa,

We would love to know more on your experience in Pune: I suggest you to contact me once you settled so that you can share with us how it goes for you and your impressions on the city.

Thanks,

Julie

i think so

Hi, I would be so happy to join by any time in future...........

I am im

Kindly note that interviews focus on expats living in India.
Thank you for your kind understanding ;).

me too ! pls do reply

Urgently need to connect with a few British Expats in Hyderabad to dub a few lines for a major Telugu films scenes set in Britain. Pls contact Kurup @ 9581212344

Hey Julie,

Would be interested, joined little late in the forum..

Regards,

Sunil