Meet new friends

Hi,This is Kawul,I am new in Shenzhen & wish to make new friends here,study,visit nice places,have nice food from different countries...wow,what a life^_*

hello im Madhura from srilankan im also looking good friends in over the world happy to see you and i would like to know about you more thx and god bless

Madhura

[email protected]

hi im actually a local in shenzhen but lived abroad around 10 years and just came back here. wanna make more friends and love to provide support to expats coz i know how tough it is without language even u stayed couple of years...

kawul wrote:

Hi,This is Kawul,I am new in Shenzhen & wish to make new friends here,study,visit nice places,have nice food from different countries...wow,what a life^_*

hello, i am jessie liu, chinese girl in baoan district of shenzhen. maybe both of us can become friend..oh Yeah! MY skype ID: tc-opticfiber ..

Hello.. world.. any body like to visit srilanka...i will help you as my best im looking new friends here

Charm...

hi im new in sz im lookin for new friend thsi its my email [email protected] did you use skype