Life at El Mansoura

Hello Members,

Recently my husband has got a job offer from Mansoura. But we are not sure to take up the offer or not as we don't have much idea about Egypt and specially Mansoura. I am relying to a great extent on your input. Please help!

PS: Is there any possibility for me to find a job? Presently, I am working as a content developer.

is your husband a farmer? :lol:

because that about everything that happens there i think ....

El Mansoura

GOOD PLACE
GOOD PPL
GOOD WORKER

El Mansoura

ANDY , YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING , ABOUT Elmansourah

Mansoura is not very modernized like cairo...
Its economy mainly depends on agriculture and some local commodities trade...
I dont think u would find any international business or jobs there....
u may find rare construction or oil and gas projects and its very rural....
people there are very kind and pure from inside as its considered the country side...
if u want more info we can ask me any questions...
i knew people who lived there i visited them many times...
msg me for more info if u need :)

welcome to egypt ur second home :)))))))))))))

Andy_22 wrote:

is your husband a farmer? :lol:

because that about everything that happens there i think ....

Is it so bad to be a farmer? If you like the ground and you are happy looking how the crops are growing, it is fantastic!
In my country there are farmers that are really rich and they have to pray only to God for raining, little they depend on other things!
But what to farm here in the sand?  Just to fight to get some plants for daily necessities!
And, by the way, I know that Mansoura has the biggest and the best Faculty of Medicine in Egypt!

HI MY NAME IS MAHMOUD IM EGYPTIAN BOY IM LOOKING FOR FOREIGNS FRIENDS IN EGYPT IM A POLITE BOY AND  I LIKE GOING OUT AND CINEMA IF IS THERE A GOOD PEOPLE TO BECOME FRIENDS JUST Call me you will not regret MY PHONE NUMBER IS 0144690344 ICAN SPEAK ENGLISH ILIVE IN DOKKI IN CAIRO.AND BEST WISHES IDONT HAVE A JOB IM A YOUNG MAN IM 15 YEARS OLD .YOU WILL ENJOY AND BECOME HAPPY WHEN YOU KNOW ME,,,,,,,, BYE MY FRIENDS

Closed