Tourist visa

hi every one i checked your replies. has any one of you been travelling in and out from malaysia recently and is any one aware of the current rules and norms. I have a similar prob my husband is graduating in july and my toursit visa expires in june. i went to singapore last time for a few days and reentered again. i got 90 days on arrival. do you think doing this again would cause any problem ?

plz help me with your replies thanks

I suggest you don't believe forums! Some stupid answers like "perfectly legal they can't refuse" immigrations can and will refuse visas. They can refuse anyone for any or no reason even if first visit. Same for any country including UK.

Common sense though is if you can demonstrate funds that support non working residency and somewhere to live immigration are unlikely to refuse. But they can.

For those illegally working I have no sympathies for.

Hello huzz ana.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For better visibility, a new thread has been created from your message on the Malaysia forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

usually it wont be a problem especially since you have a valid reason to be in the country.  getting another 90 days may  be a bit difficult esp if exiting in singapore.  however in thailand it is done easily.  you will need to stay for 3 days minimum