Looking for expats in Liège and Belgian Limburg!

Hi all!

My name is Clara and I'm British. I lived in Liège for many years - still work there - but recently moved to Limburg. Still getting used to living in the countryside rather than a big city and haven't met many people in the area yet. It probably doesn't help that my Dutch isn't that wonderful ;-) So if there is anyone in the area (Waremme, Sint Truiden, Heers, Gingelom, Tienen...) who fancies a drink, let me know!

Clara

Hello Clara.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thanks, Aurélie!

Hello Clara

Not sure if you are still visiting the site as your post was a while ago now. I am a fellow Brit living in Liege. I moved here about a year ago and am starting to settle in my new town, learning french and learning where the best places to go are!

If you do get this message, and would like to get in touch, it'd be lovely to hear from you.

Sarah

Am still visiting the site have been here since October last year and am loving my new town,settling takes time but its gonna happen.

hey clara,

my name is preety married to a belgian. i live in kortijs a small village in gingelom. my dutch is not so good and i stay close to the border of Wallonie so all nieghbours speak french hence till date managed to make no friends.

am learning dutch at PCVO Hasselt. would love to catch up and know you better.

looking forward to your reply.

love

preety