New to Buenos Aires and meeting people

Hola a todos!  I arrived Buenos Aires for about a week now. 

From Los Angeles, I started travel in Brasil couple months ago and planned to spend a few weeks in Buenos Aires.  But then realized three weeks would never be enough.  Fortunately the projects I am working on do not tie me to an office, so I decided to stay and work on them in Buenos Aires while improving my Spanish at the same time. 

What's your story?  What are your favorite places in Buenos Aires?  Let's all get together and have a drink and share our experience & tips! 

Talk soon!
Franky

Hello Franky.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Franky! How are you?

If you want to meet people, both international and Argentines, while exercising and getting the most of your workout you should join us for crossfit in the park (Bosques de Palermo), it's a lot of fun!

We meet on Mon, Weds & Fri 10:00am or 7:30pm con la mejor onda!!

Please contact me by email for more info and details about the classes and I will be happy to help smile

aorriols.info[at]gmail.com

I hope to see you soon!

Besos
Ami

How are You?I am a guy from Spain(Granada/Malaga) and Ive been sent by my company to Buenos Aires for a few weeks just to work(consulting...) for a customer so I arrived last week I am living in a hotel...unfortunatedly I do not know too many people so I was looking for party and going around the city this weekend so let me know if you are interested and we can explore this fantastic town!

Juan

hey, welcome!

try the buenos aires futbol amigos (FC BAFA) to find friends, asados, football (the real one ;) ) and other events!

i hope to see you soon on the pitch

Hi,

Its a gym or paid services or free work out?

Thanks