Hello Everyone, need help for Visit VISA Extension

Hi, Its been my pleasure meeting you all here. I need some help from you all. As i am in riyadh with my business visit VISA. Could anyone help me with details, how can i extend my VISA for another month and how much does it cost? Any idea? Please help me with this. If you know anyone who can do this, please do let me know.
Reply would be appreciated. Thank you.

suribhai wrote:

Hi, Its been my pleasure meeting you all here. I need some help from you all. As i am in riyadh with my business visit VISA. Could anyone help me with details, how can i extend my VISA for another month and how much does it cost? Any idea? Please help me with this. If you know anyone who can do this, please do let me know.
Reply would be appreciated. Thank you.

Extension should be done by the company that gave you the visa. They should take your passport to MOFA and jawazat and do the extension. If this is your first time then no probs you will get it extended for a month more, if consecutive still you have a chance to get it done for a month more. Third time is rare but there are cases where it was approved for a month more.

Hello Mr HRGuru, Thanks for the reply, Can you help me with some info how much would be the charges for first time and second time, that would be great.

I guess this post is for business visit visas. @Za3eem24 and @suribhai, are you both on business visit too? :|

Hello TheLegendLeads, i am in my business visit visa, kindly advice with some info PLZ, that would be grateful. I will get my work VISA next month, so i need extend my Business VISA now.

Thank you,

I guess there is a bit confusion in the terminology being used. The business visit visa expires some day and the visa holder has to go out of the country. It doesn't convert into work visa. Having said that, there are no xyz ways to extend the visa except what our friend and expert @HRGuru said above. The extension is all on your company's influence in jawazat, PR, and extending authority justification.

The reason I jumped in was: if you are looking for info on extending your visit visa like for parents etc, sorry you are in the wrong thread.

I guess you dint get my point,i am, now with visit VISA, my company asked me to check how much it would cost for extending it. Later on i will go back to my country and come with my work VISA, its under process. Initially i need to extend my VISA now. So if you have any idea how much would be the charges plz let me know. Company will pay me later, but i need to know how much i need to pay now. Its quite complicated thing. So kindly check this and let me know.

Thank you.

suribhai wrote:

I guess you dint get my point,i am, now with visit VISA, my company asked me to check how much it would cost for extending it. Later on i will go back to my country and come with my work VISA, its under process. Initially i need to extend my VISA now. So if you have any idea how much would be the charges plz let me know. Company will pay me later, but i need to know how much i need to pay now. Its quite complicated thing. So kindly check this and let me know.

Thank you.

It doesn't cost anything for extension, what you are doing is extending the current visa. Your company PR / GR / HR needs to take this to MOFA / Jawazat and do the extension.