Moving to The Netherlands with my boyfriend (of 5 years)

Hello everyone!
I need your help. I used to live in Amsterdam back in 2008-2009. I am Canadian, so I was staying with a Working Holiday Visa. After the year was up I had to go back home. I did not qualify for the Relationship visa at the time (21 years and older) but now I am 23 and absolutely desperate to get back to Amsterdam to live with my boyfriend. When I lived there it was the best year of my life. My boyfriend and I have been together for a long time now, and have known each other forever so to be apart at this time is difficult. My boyfriend is currently a student, so I know he doesn't make enough money for the sponsoring of the Relationship visa, however he does have a Wajong (100% unable to work).

I don't want to have to take the chance on the Wajong just in case they don't accept it. When it comes down to it, I am now looking for work! I need some advice on what websites are the best to find jobs (since I'm not in Amsterdam right now) and or what I can do to maximize my possibilities of getting a job!

My goal is to live there for as long as possible (without immigrating just yet)

Please ANY advice would be amazing!!

I just moved here from boston as an au pair! Try that!?