Iqama transfer

Am working as a nurse in a green-low catagory hospital.Am under my husbands sponsorship and will i be able to transfer my sponsorship to the hospital and how long it will take

I have the exact same question, currently working as a teacher under my husband's sponsorship and the school wants to give me a work visa, do i need to travel back to my country?
and what papers will they need

You would need to travel back, get your certificates attested from saudi embassy in your country and then arrive on the new job visa.

New topic