Looking for a place to stay

Hi All,

Nice to hear that so many guys that just arrived in SG and look for friend.

I already got my ticket to SG to work for initially 3 months, and currently looking for a place to stay in East area, i would prefer to stay around Eunos link.

Any advise please?

Cheers,
Feb

Hi,

There are decent private condos near Eunos Link but closer to East coast park. You have choice of excellent food and walking distance to the beach. Feel free to let me know if you need any help!

My email [email protected]

Always get a place close to the mrt, you will be thankful you did. Esp in Eunos, you are a little further out from the centre.

Here are a few property rental sites that might help: Roomsdb - singapore.roomsdb.net/,Property Guru - propertyguru.com.sg/, and on the SGexpats - singaporeexpats.com/] u might find pple looking for flatmates in their accommodation. For short-term, u might be interested in holiday rentals... They start from a few days to a week so a couple of months shld be easy to get as well. I used Wego - wego.co.in/ when I first arrived in Singapore from India and found a nice place for less than the cost of a hotel. They search other rental sites so it was useful.

If your visa is for 6 months or less, you are not allowed to rent residential property (Condos, HDBs, or rooms within those) and you are limited to hotels, hostels and services apartments at much higher cost.